Saturday, September 29, 2007

What's wrong with this picture???

Can anybody notice what's wrong with my sweet little Kaitlin's attire this afternoon? (besides the fact that it doesn't match AT ALL)






If you haven't already guessed, Jim got her ready today and unfortunately....I didn't get the chance to do a "check over" before we arrived at our destination. Sad thing is....this isn't the first time daddy has put the decorative ruffles in the back and the ugly snaps in the front. He must have something for snaps!!! :-)
I love you Jim and the effort was VERY appreciated!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't mention the times I put Kellyn's clothes on backwards:) I guess Jim just takes after his mom! Kaitlin still looks beautiful. Bev

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Ha Beverly.......I thought about that the second I saw her. So funny! You are right though......she's still such a cutie!

Btw....you can leave comments and choose "other" instead of anonymous and just type in your name. FYI!

Anonymous said...

men really don't pay attention. When Brian dresses the girls it is a disaster!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I wish I could say this is the FIRST time he's done this.....but alas......it's happened MANY times!