Both of my girls had a big weekend, starting off on Friday with Kaitlin's 2 bottom teeth finally poking through her gums. She's not a baby any longer and will probably have to rething this whole nursing thing when she starts biting!! :-(
Then today........something REALLY cool happened. Kellyn pooped in her potty! I was beside myself with excitement!! Never thought I would be so happy to see some poo! And in my throngs of excitement, I totally missed my opportunity to catch that moment on film so you all will just have to imagine the sight! ;-)
Monday, October 1, 2007
What a BIG weekend!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you didn't get it on camera! Zac peed in the potty today--per his request!
Okay, now I'm really feeling bad about not getting Juliet on the throne! But...congrats to Zac and Kellyn!!!
Post a Comment