Are these the beginning stages of my daughters "ghoddy" interest in self decoration? I sure hope not!
Kellyn and I tracing each others hand with chalk on the back porch. I just looooved seeing her little handmark right next to mine. She couldn't quite get the idea about "tracing" and tried to draw directly on my hand. What's a little chalk going to hurt?? :-)
After "chalking it up" - har har har - we got the girls squeeky clean in the bathtub. Kellyn's favorite time of the night.
And yes.......that my daughter sucking on her big toe! Apparantly her thumb just isn't exciting enough. That pulls my hamstring just looking at her!! Maybe she'll be our little gymnast!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Clean Mean Fighting Machine
My little Kaitlin Burrito........the best kind there is!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment