I just love fairs......I don't know if it's the "airport variety" of people or all the deep fried EVERYTHING but they are just fun! And it's even more fun with good company. Yesterday, our friend Tait and Tatyana joined us for a stroll to the local fair.
We met up with Lisa and the boys, which made Kellyn's day. My brother manned a booth promoting his private practice and offered free blood pressure screens. I was surprised to see that mine was not all that good, but I'm going to blame it on the 30 minute walk we just did to get there. I'm sure the corn dog, funnel cake and ice cream I had after that didn't help. Oh well......did I mention I LOOOVE fairs?? :-)
This is Chris manning his free blood pressure booth while devouring a burger, fries and big soda. CLASSIC!!
Matt, Tryg and Kellyn enjoying their roasted corn.....the only thing NOT fried at the fair. Did I mention I LOOOVE FAIRS?? :-)
Tait jus COMPLETEY and obviously enthralled with the "kids town" part of the fair. At least he was able to catch a good 30 minute nap during the puppet show. We all ragged on him, but really.....we were just jealous!! :-)
Kellyn after the walk home....in fact, she looked like this about a minute after leaving the fair. Poor girl was zonked!!
Kaitlin during her bath when we got home. I think we have another waterbug on our hands.
Kellyn giving Kaitlin a goonight hug and kiss. And we didn't even ask her too!! She just loves little sister (and vice versa). Too cute!

2 comments:
Wish I could have eaten my way through the fair with you!
Love the picture of Chris!
I am counting down the days until the ultimate fair - State fair of Texas - Last year when I went at 8 1/2 months pregnant, I couldn't eat near the amount I usually do. I am right there with you. Brian stands in amazement at how much fried yuck I can eat in one day. That is the name of the game.
Post a Comment