I just have to take this moment to post about how overwhelmingly wonderful it has been to have my mother and father-in-law in town to visit. How many people can say that and truly mean it??? Well, you're looking at one!
They have just came in and scooped up all the little pieces of life with 2 girls under 2, and both girls have just fallen in love with them.
This week Jim and I have both been working the graveyard shift......leaving after they have gone to sleep and not getting home until after they are already up and having breakfast. But THANK THE LORD Beverly and Jim are here to fill in the gaps so Jim and I can get some sleep during the day. I don't care how tired I am, nothing is more pleasant than hearing the sound of my daughters "belly laughs" during lunch while Grandpa and Grandma entertain her in the other room. Didn't bother me one bit to get woken up to that!
Beverly has mastered the art of Kellyn's naps and bedtime routine, and I love peeking in the room to see my little girl all cozied up in Grammy's lap reading books before bed. Makes me so proud.....of both of them too!
And Kaitlin and Grandpa have their own little love affair going on. His giggling makes her smile ear to ear and she fits just perfectly in his lap. It's truly bliss!
And they even find the time to make fresh cookies and have a 5 course hot meal ready when we finally get up from our day slumber. WOW!!!!
They have made this little stint of both parents working all night that much more tolerable. I couldn't imagine having done it w/out them!!! THANK YOU and please move in with us!!! HA :-)
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Flabbergasted!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment