Every night before I got to sleep, I call Jim to tell him goodnight, to be safe, and that I love him. Last night was no different.....however, he had a message to pass along to me. It was from our good friend Tait (who also happens to work with Jim).
Apparantly, Tait's message to me was......."Stop blogging about Britney Spears in the middle of the night and just go to bed!!!"
HA!
First of all, he's right.......but sometimes I just need to decompress and if blogging about white trash in the wee hours of the night does it, then so be it.
Second of all.....I'm reluctant to say that I'm quite flattered that Mr.Tait actually READS my blog! WOW! This coming from a guy who for the longest time I believed didn't have a soul. Quite a compliment in my book!
But you know I adore you Tait and I've come to realize that you are just one big marshmallow wrapped in steal. That's OK though, because you and Tatyana have been such treasures to us since we've been here and we wouldn't have 1/2 the stories to share if it weren't for you guys!! And besides, you helped me fix my stovetop, computer, AND pulled us out of the mud so you're gold in my eyes!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Shocking!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL!!! I can't stop laughing at your blog today! I now have it up on my Firefox tab regularly, and couldn't help but read it with Tait's name! I have to admit - I mentioned your Brittany blog comment to Tait, but he was the one who reminded me of another blogged story because he read it the other day! HILARIOUS!! Oh - and her dance was HORRIBLE! One couldn't help but see replays all day yesterday. Sad thing - her song is actually very catchy! I can see us dancing to it!! ;-)
So yes, you do have at least two readers of your stories - keep them coming sister!! We love you guys, and can't imagine how different life would be without you and the Haggerty & Stokes clan!
Don't you people at HP ever work? HA!!
Glad I can always depend on you two to be my fans!! :-) I just don't feel like we see enough of each other!! ;-)
stovetop computer? Tell us more.
Randee......you dirty woman you!!
Why does that not surprise me, mother of 3!!! - That's my rhyme for the day. :-)
Post a Comment