Saturday, September 1, 2007

What a day!


Today just started out fabulously.....this all b/c my wonderful husband Jim got up early with the girls and let me sleep in until 10:30am. Well, I take that back (not the wonderful part of course) b/c really just got up with Kellyn and little Miss Kaitlin joined me for the late shut-eye. I just love these moments!







After the girls naps today, we treated them to some fun in the water at our local pool. Now, I've never been a big fan of local pools....too many people that most likely don't have the best hygeine habits turning that body of water into one big cesspool........however, we caved today for the pure enjoyment of our children in this triple digit heat. Besides, guess that's 1 way to boost a healthy immune system, right?





But to its defense, it has a great wading pool for kids that actually has a full on play gym in the water, which is only 1.5 feet deep so it's just perfect! There are 3 slides and Kellyn of course, had to ride all 3........many many times!













All this excitement while Kaitlin sat in her bouncy seat observing the chaos. I'm not quite sure which girl was the luckiest! :-)



No comments: