Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's a bird......It's a plane......









...It's KAITLIN!














We treated the girls to a walk to the park today, but the smart parents we were, we forgot Kellyn's shoes. So we had to carry her around to all the "activities" which wasn't a big deal since all she loves is the slide and swing.






Things I want to remember today about Kellyn:


Trying to feed her little stuffed monkey some of her dried corn and continuously reminding him to "chew, chew" like we are always telling her to do


The way her thin, blonde hair would move in the wind of the swing as she would lay her head back in pure delight



The way she would launch herself onto the slide with no fear, knowing her daddy was at the bottom to catch her.


The way she would yell out "weeeeee" all the way down the slide












Her insistence on holding Xena's leash on the way home




















Her sharing her juice (well....at least the juice straw) with Chase, and giving Xena her last grape (now THAT'S love)







3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Beautiful children! Love the airplane pic of Kaitlin.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I know.......the "airplane" move is just hilarious. I remember Kellyn taking breaks from her crawling to stop and "fly", just cracked me up.

Natalie said...

Love that hair! I can't get enough of babies hugging pets--too cute!