I still have 38 minutes to post this and not "officially" be late so I better type fast.


So......you're turning 29..........again!! How incredible!! :-)
For those of you who may not know my beautiful friend Jen, here's a background. We first met while working together at Outback Steakhouse......and as flaky as those relationships can be, ours actually lasted! Probably b/c both of us "got out" about the same time and did our best to stay in contact. Funny thing is.......we live closer now than we every have, yet we still barely get to see each other. With kids and work, sometimes I think we could live next door and still never see each other. So sad but to be honest, it doesn't really matter. She's a constant friend, one that's not changed due to distance and time.......and I can't be more thankful b/c a life w/out her as my friend is not something I want to experience.
Here's a few snapshots from the years of our friendship.
Hanging out in Buies Creek. I can't help looking at this picture and being drawn to the signs over her shoulder. Ahhhh....college life!
Our HILARIOUS backpacking trip in WNC. We brought everything BUT the kitchen sink......and it was all worth it! SO FUN!







No comments:
Post a Comment