Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy (late) Birthday Cynthia!!!


My fabulous-oh (and did I mention TOTALLY GORGEOUS) cousin had a birthday on Saturday and I'm blaming this belated post on my phlegm and snot filled phase. SORRY girl. You know I love you!


Cynch is a long lost cousin of mine that STRANGELY enough I became friends with in high school.....before we even knew we were related. How random is that? Regardless, it's been our connection ever since (like we really needed one) and I have enjoyed every single moment with her.....and there have been plenty!


She's the proud owner of a fabulous framing shop and thanks to her (and my friend Angela), I actually look like I'm an art connoisseur and has made sure all of our important documents are perfectly displayed throughout the house.


She's also the proud mom of 2 of the coolest "mutts" in the world (minus Chase and X of course) and I'm proud to know I brought her together with one of them. So every time you snuggle up with Piper, think of me Cynch!! Hope the girls gave you slobbery birthday and you had lots of cake! LOVE YOU!

No comments: