Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Way to end a year

What better way than cooking up some fun in the kitchen! Tryg and Matt came over to play during Kaitlin's morning nap and I just couldn't resist these cute pics. Needless to say, the electric mixer that actually "mixes" was a big hit and we had to work on our "sharing skills". I had all kinds of interesting plates, bowls and cups of "stuff" brought to me while I sat and observed. But according to them, it was all SO YUMMY! ;-)


4 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute in their aprons!

angela | the painted house said...

I was going to say the same thing! Love Kell's ponytail.

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Her hair is finally getting long enough to do fun things with!!

:-)

Look at me, turning all "girly". It's quite freightening!

angela | the painted house said...

Frightening...but oh so sweet. I like this maternal Cheryl.