Well............my girls first day at school was a MAJOR success! Teacher Donna could not get over how sweet she is (I couldn't agree more) and they were all mesmerized by her "cuteness". :-) She didn't have 1 episode of crying but did call out for us 1 time during recess when some dark clouds rolled in really quickly! And apparently she wasn't very fond of the potties they have there either......but she's not too fond of the ones we have at home too so that's not surprising!
It felt so great to walk in the door and have her jump up from circle time with her arms wide open saying "mommies.......daddies". Once she reached us all she could say was "mommy hold you" which means she wants to be in my arms..........and of course.......I couldn't wait for that to happen either! ;-)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Glowing Report Card
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
1:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They are always stronger than we are to go on to the next stage in life. Here is the cliche, but so true: they grow up too fast. I'm going to snuggle my baby now.
I love it when they say, "Hold you."
Way to go mom & dad!!! The first day is always so hard on our hearts as parents- but so fun for the "big" girl! Congrats on a very important milestone for all.....
Post a Comment