That's the only word I can use to explain the past 48 hours. Saturday, we spent the day having fun in the snow with friends (more on that later) and then by 11pm that night.....all fun and games were over. Every hour on the hour I had fluids leaving my body from every angle. NOT FUN!!! Jim was at work so I was on my own, fearing what the next day would be like having to take care of the girls.
This went on all night long......continuing after Jim got home in the morning. THANK GOODNESS, he took over the girls, called my brother who brought me over shots of phenergan and I finally had some relief from the nausea and was allowed some sleep. Granted, I woke up hours later only to vomit even more........what could possibly be left in my body! After 1 more shot and the ever dreaded suppository (not my idea of a fun Sunday) I was finally on the road to recovery. It wasn't until today.....around noon I was actually able to get out of bed. VERY WEAK since nothing was able to stay in my system since Saturday afternoon but things were starting to stay down. I've never been so thirsty in my life. Ugh...
Thank you Jim for taking care of the girls on NO SLEEP and for calling in sick to work to help your disgusting wife. I LOVE YOU!!!
And thank you brother......for entering the "room of death" to render me much needed medication! All while hovering over my "puke bucket". You went above and beyond the call of duty there!
Monday, January 21, 2008
YUCKO!
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment