Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wall of Enamel

Finally!!! Kaitlin's top teeth have broken skin........all 4 of them at the same time!!!

Poor booger, she's just miserable. Since day 1 she has been the best sleeper and tonight, it's just got the best of her. After being comforted by mommy for the past hour, I medicated her and put her back to bed hopefully for a much needed good nights sleep. Now she's up there.......just moaning a constant moan of pain. Why can't these teeth stagger a little.......give the poor poop a break?

So here I sit, listening to her sweet yet pathetic cries through the monitor.......knowing there is nothing more I can do for her. All the while, Jon Stewart is on and he's absolutely HILARIOUS tonight. Too bad she can't understand (much less appreciate) his humor or this could be the cure all to that whole teething issue!!! ;-)

Ok, can't take it anymore.......I think I need to go cuddle my little tooth monger some more! I'm a sucker for this one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Thing... all at one time! give her comfort and kisses for us!

Angie

angela | the painted house said...

I hope you all are feeling better!

The snow looks like wonderful fun--so jealous!

Anonymous said...

They never get too old to cuddle, even during the night- there is no such thing as spoiling them in my book!!! Hold 'em while you can!!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

JACY!!! It's so good to see you on the blog!! When are you going to start one up? ;-) C'mon....peer pressure worked for me! HA

Besides, more reasons to show those adorable girls off more!!

Glad to have you onboard!