Friday, February 1, 2008

Mom.....I'm HUNGRY!!!

That's what Kaitlin would have said tonight IF she could say more than "Da" and "Ma".

Her 4 top teeth have all broken skin and coming in with fury and she decided to alleviate some of that pressure at the dinner table tonight while enjoying her mac-n-cheese and broccoli pieces. We were all laughing so hard, poor thing!! Even Tait was trying to capture the moment on film.....totally freaked him out! It's actually quite gross really but aren't most things that a 10 months old does? Good thing she has a rock hard immune system........maybe this is why!! HA!!


**DISCLAIMER** Prior to sitting her down at the table, I properly and thoroughly wiped down her table area with my own disinfecting wipes. Perhaps I saw this coming!!




Otherwise, the remainder of the meal was uneventful but provided me with a couple of cute shots of the girls......of course!


Even despite all that "roughage" she was still able to shine her baby blues my way. What a sweet face!!










Kellyn being her usual silly self!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - She's hungry!! Give her some food! Just loved the video.

Bev

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I know Bev.....I swear, it must be a growth spurt. We just can't get enough food in this girl!!! :-)

Natalie said...

So cute! If the table wasn't clean before...it is now!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Nat, did your kids do this? Both of my girls just loved knawing on wood (cribs, tables, etc...)? Seems so wierd to me but maybe it's normal! Gross!

Natalie said...

Yes, they both did. I wondered if they could get splinters in their gums!