Monday, January 28, 2008

Infimary

I swear guys.....we're never sick in this house (never say never I've learned) but since my parents left a week ago, we're running a sick ward here! First it was Jim with some GI thing, then 24 hours later it was me (only 10x worse) and once I had that beat, in came the head cold. We've been through 4 boxes of Kleenex in 5 days. NASTY!! Luckily, the girls have stayed healthy. Kaitlin's had a little congestion but it's hard to tell if it's teeth related or the same thing I have. Regardless, she's still going at 100% and all smiles so it must not be too bad.

When are we EVER going to get better? Please?? My blog is suffering miserably because of this. SORRY!

And the rain doesn't help. SOOOOO MUCH RAIN this past week and it's still going. There was a SMALL break in the clouds on Saturday and we loaded up the kids and headed to the park for an hour. The girls had SO much fun swinging (of course) and Kait's giggles could be heard all over the park. So bummed we didn't think to grab the camera. SHAME SHAME!

I promise to get back on the ball once all this head stuff is gone, if ever. Ugh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, good! You are back FINALLY! I need something to read during these long nights in labor & delivery! Glad you are feeling better!

Natalie said...

Ugh! I know how you feel! I can't breathe and my head is pounding. Isn't that the luck--to get it 10x worse than everyone else?