Monday, January 21, 2008

Saturday (Pre-Yukco)

Now that we have all of the yucky part of the weekend behind us (see below), let's focus in on the fun stuff!

Tait and Tayana were in desparate need to get Misha some "doggy time" with Chase and X so we saught out fun times in the form of snow. And we found it! But I can't really tell who had more fun, the dogs or the humans!!

We couldn't have asked for a better day...I mean...look at that view!!








I just love this picture. Mom with all of her girls!!









Tait, Tatyana, Misha and the ever so present spirit of Oso!









Kellyn and her best friend









SO CUTE!!!









Here's Jim taking Kellyn on a sled ride.....she's covering her eyes the whole way. So funny!




Looks like Tait's about ready to meet Mr. Right Hook










This tree doesn't stand a chance against Jim's powerful kick










Or does it? Jim must have been having an "off" day! ;-)









One proud papa!









Kellyn kept asking for Uncle Tait to take her sledding. Even he couldn't resist?








Then Jim had to spice things up a bit with a sled run holding his only son!








Oh no......I think Jim started a trend. SORRY MISHA!










Boys will be boys.










This picture cracks me up....she look slike she's laughing so hard. Most likely at the crazy boys wrestling in the snow!








This was the picture before we even got out of the parking lot. Girl was TIRED!!

No comments: