Brenda, my dear friend and former co-worker back in North Carolina......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm not even going to think about mentioning what year it is, we're far beyond that, right? I just wish I were there to take you out so we could properly celebrate the birth of such a wonderful person and fabulous friend. I LOVE YOU!
For 2 people who worked so closely together, we got along so well. We danced it up at many fun concerts (Live, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Collective Soul - YUMMY) and even though she was always there for a good time, she was such a devoted friend that would "just appear" when I needed a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to all my griping. I just can't say enough wonderful things about you........I miss you terribly!!
Enjoy your day and I hope it's special in so many ways!!!


2 comments:
You know, I think that this is the highlight of my birthday (2 days later!!) What with the kicking and screaming my little darling did at my birthday dinner out (Lucas acted up too...tehehehe)and feeling JUST a little old, hearing from you is fantastic. I really miss you too, and maybe we can get together soon!! Are you still up for a trip to Germany this summer?
Love you girl!! Brenda
Germany.........uh YES PLEASE!!! Hello Brenda, I'm Cheryl...have we ever met??
Time and place please?! ;-)
Post a Comment