Well, days 2 and 3 at school were flawless.....just perfect! In fact, she didn't even want to come home when I went to pick her up. All of her other classmates were just sitting down at the table to eat lunch and she wanted to join them! Made me glad when we finally did get home and all she wanted to do was eat lunch in Mommy's lap. Maybe she did actually miss me a little bit!!! :-)
Regardless, I had to share these cute pics of her new backpack.....just perfect!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
New School Attire
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell that sweet Kellyn that Juliet went poo-poo in the potty today...I know she will be so impressed.
YEAH JULIET!!! That is SUCH a huge milestone. Isn't it freaky to get so excited about seeing poop!!! We've definately come a long ways since gradeschool....granted, I don't know if it was up or down but still....a long ways! :-)
Post a Comment