Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'll be back (in my "governator" voice)

Ok.......so I know I've been pretty quiet these days but I have really good excuses. First and foremost.....we had to send our laptop in for some "gentle mending" while still under warranty and we just got it back yesterday. On top of that, 2 very active girls, Halloween (more on that), a Maroon 5 concert and a fun trip to Seattle (more on that too) so things have been busy busy.

So now that "my precious" (from Lord of the Rings) laptop is back in my hands, I can get my pictures organized, downloaded and get back to my much missed blogging........so be patient, give me a couple of days and like I said....."I'll be back"!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I missed you Cheryl!!! I also missed seeing what you and my son and grand-daughters are up to. Sounds like you're busy as usual. Now I'll patiently wait to see the pics.

angela | the painted house said...

References to Terminator, Lord of the Rings, Maroon 5 in just two short paragraphs--wow, could you be any cooler???

Really, Clayton will be so jealous of the M5 concert.

I've missed your updates. Glad you have been having so much fun!!! Get us the details...especially about that VS at the spa. :)

Natalie said...

I've missed you! Can't wait to see Hallowed Eve pics!