Friday, November 30, 2007

Back to his old antics

Just when we thought Chase had matured, become a "man" if you will, he reminds us that his childish spirit is still alive and kicking!

So tonight, I decided to surprise my kids (Jim included) with homemade Mac-N-Cheese...they're favorite. I must say, it turned out DELISH. Apparently, we aren't the only ones who thought so.

After heading to work, Jim got the kids bathed and snug in bed only to come downstairs to see that big hairy monster on his back legs.......stretched up as high as he could with his front 2 paws on the kitchen counter.....eating the leftover pasta right out of the baking dish!!!!!

Reminds us of the time after we first got married, we were living in a small apartment and thought it would be a GREAT idea to rescue this sweet soul Chase from the local shelter. He adjusted to our family SO well.........then 5 days later.....we came home to a living room FULL of shredded mail EVERYWHERE! I was literally piecing things together to find out who mailed what since we were getting a lot of post-wedding well wishes. We'll never know who sent us wonderful sentiments that ended up traveling through the bowels of one lovable mutt!

Oh well.....I hope you enjoyed that meal Chase..........tomorrow night we're having Mutt stew so you better watch your back!!! :-)

1 comment: