Thursday, November 22, 2007

Uh - Oh....

Well....it seems I was born into this world destined to become one big moron. Now most of your would probably agree that I've achieved that goal but tonight, a fellow co-worker showed me an interesting study that brought it all to life.

It seems that some researcher at Yale has entirely too much time on his hands and decided to do a study on how someones initials may influence their performance in school, sports, etc. Well, this has only one ending for me and it's NOT good!

Here's a quote from the article: "C's and D's do reliably worse than everyone else"

Guess what......not only do my initials include a "C" but it ALSO includes a "D"!!! 2 out of 3 of my initials point straight at failure!!!! WHY MOM AND DAD.......WHY????

The researcher even had the audacity to end the article with this statement: "Certainly, my wife made sure we didn't name our daughter with a C or a D after reading the paper". HAR HAR HAR!!! I'm sure he thought he was being cute. Guess there's no chance I'm his illegitimate daughter. Wouldn't that be ironic.

So, there you have it! Wish I would have had this information 10 years ago when I was actually IN school.....maybe it would have saved me from having to use the excuse "but the dog ate my homework". (which by the way.......REALLY happened. Thanks Alutia)

Now......back to my unintelligent life!!

No comments: