I'm going to bombard you guys with pictures here but tonight we had SOOOO much fun celebrating Kellyn's b-day party at a local bounce house along with all of her very cool friends. Kellyns didn't know what to think at first, but once everyone got into it....next thing you know, we were drenched in sweat. Good thing we had pita pockets, pizza, veggies, juice and cupcakes to refill our energy bank when it was all said and done.
Miss Ashley (our babysitter) with Kaitlin. I couldn't have imagined getting through tonight w/out her. She was a HUGE lifesaver and Kaitlin was all smiles in her arms!!
Kait absolutely LOOOOOOVED being bounced around. She would squeal at the top of her lungs in delight. I think she even enjoyed it more than Kellyn!! :-)
Kellyn trying to figure out exactly what was going on!
One of the big slides - VERY popular with the kids (and the adults)
Friends Dillon, Julianna, Amelia and Clara (with mom Cindy) literally bouncing, squealing, and running in circles all at the same time. Seems that was a trend tonight. :-)
Ethan making a slam dunk in the "basketball court". His mom and dad (Jen and Chris) live about 1 1/2 hours away and made the trek for Kellyn's party. How awesome is that? Such great friends!!
Andrew trying to keep up with his big brother Alex. GOOD LUCK!!
Kellyn doing her favorite thing....sliding!
Clayton showing off that beautiful smile!
This was SO cute. Ethan REALLY wanted Max's cup and Max wasn't having anything to do with that. In fact, Max started taunting Ethan WITH the cup. What a smart booger!
Nick checking in to maker sure everyone is behaving. :-)
Rowan and his sweet sister Charlie after a good sliding session
Tryg taking Kellyn on a thrill ride.
Ok, so it wasn't JUST the kids having fun. ;-)
All the "big kids" hanging out together.....staring at each other.
Kellyn with her B-day banners hand painted by my dear friend Angela for her 1st birthday.
Since Chase couldn't come to the party, I decided to make a "pseudo Chase" with a bunch of paw print cupcakes for Kellyn and friends to enjoy!
After all that bouncing, these kids were ready to eat. That room was SOOO quiet it was scary. We parents didn't know what to think!!
Like I said before.....Kaitlin is always smiling with Miss Ashley. She's just glad she finally got some food!!!
All the kids scoping out Kellyn's new toys. And boy did she get some good stuff. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful - truly the greatest bunch!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING KELLYN'S DAY SO VERY SPECIAL!!!

3 comments:
Bounce house: more fun for kids or adults? I don't know--those places rock!
Love the cake, you talented baker!
I just ordered that heart shirt for Juliet.
It's funny b/c I'll see pics of Juliette in your blog and a lot of the time, Kellyn has the same outfit. Good thing we live so far apart (so sad).
Talented Baker? I can guarantee you I've NEVER been called that before!!! :-)
What a great cake! Man, there's a lot of bday celebrations going on!
Post a Comment