So finally......my "little" girl is getting some hair we can actually play with. And that I did. She was so patient while I pulled, yanked and squirmed her hair into little pigtails but aren't they just adorable??
I just didn't have the guts to tell her this "task" was hopeless!!
I think she realized she wouldn't be getting any pigtails out of daddy's hair pretty quick!
Now........the goat part of this story. My co-worker John and I were talking about our girls the other night (he has 2 of his own - but they are older) and he mentioned a toy they had and loved when they were about Kellyn's age. So, he brought it in the next night and let me take it home for the evening to let my girls enjoy it. I'll just let the video do the talking! SO FUNNY!
This next video I just had to post b/c the way she says "goat" is just hilarious. It's a pitch I could never reach. Besides, she has some new dance moves. Watch out Travolta!!
Needless to say, I'm going to be "yodeling in my head" for quite some time.

2 comments:
Thank you for the yodeling goat, I needed that this morning.
And, Kellyn has pigtails!!! Hooray! Does she sit still for them?
She sits still for them but pull them out seconds after they are in. So......all that hard work for a few moments of "cuteness".
Oh well
Post a Comment