Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday at the Park

So Saturday after I got off work, Jim and I took the girls to the park. Here's some clips to enjoy, however, they may be kind of dark since it was almost sundown when we got there and I forgot to bring my team of lighting technicians. Darn! :-)


Here's the crazy duo on the swings. Kaitlin didn't know what to think about those. Ignore my annoying "weeee's" in the background. Sometimes we need "mommy control". :-)




This is her cute little "weee" as she goes down the slide! She usually does it the WHOLE way down but I think she got camera shy!






Some more of Kellyn's sweet voice. I just can't get enough of it!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I never leave the house without my lighting techs. I leave the house without my camera all the time....

angela | the painted house said...

Sheesh! Could you have at least told me to turn down my volume on my speakers before I watched that first video?

Kellyn...so cute.