Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Smart AND Clean.....double whammy!

I just had to share this cute moment between daddy and his 2 daughters today. After nap, Jim decided to give them both a shower so he lathered up Kaitlin first, then handed her to me to swaddle up and dry. Well, I took that chance to cuddle my little baby and love on her little naked baby self on our bed.

Meanwhile, Kellyn stripped off all her clothes and started heading into the shower with Daddy. This girl perceives shower time as playtime and lugs in her big tub of bath toys with her. She could literally stand in that shower with Jim all day long. I swear she's part tadpole!

Anyhow, while Kaitlin and I are having our sweet moment together......all of a sudden I hear Kellyn's sweet voice completely reciting the ABC's using her alphabet bath stickers we got her for her b-day. With VERY little help from Daddy, she correctly belted out each letter in the correct order. After that, it was 1-10 w/out a miss. I swear......she's a sponge.

Perhaps this is HER way of telling us she's very ready for school! Where did my baby girl go???? :-(

No comments: