HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!

I've been all caught up with Kell's big day I've totally neglected it's my first loves big day too!! Granted, he realized when I ended up having Kellyn on his birthday that his days of actual birthday celebrations were over......but nonetheless, it's STILL his birthday and the deserves many many hugs and good wishes!!
What he REALLY wanted for his birthday 2 years ago, was for me to actually hit my due date and have Kellyn on Nov 1oth (the Marine Corps Birthday - once a Marine always a Marine, right?) but she didn't cooperate. Either that, or she decided to ruin his b-day forever. That sounds more like our little poopie!!! :-)
All of your girls (and Chase and X of course) love you so very much Jim and hope we can help make this day very special for you too!!

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!
I was wondering why he got the shaft.
Even if your wife doesn't love you, the rest of us do, Happy Birthday, Jim!
Hey.........I never said I didn't love him (evil woman)!!! And he didn't get the TOTAL shaft....he was still featured in the blog. Doesn't that count for SOMETHING?
;-)
Okay, we will let it slide.
Post a Comment