Ok.....so this is officially my soapbox and I'm going to use it for the next few minutes.
I can't tell you enough how proud I am of my husband! Not only is he a fantastic husband (and friend) but he has blown me away at what an awesome father he is!! If i could have molded a man to share my life and children with, he still wouldn't have been everything Jim is to this family. Absolutely amazing!!!
And to top it off......he's very good at what he does!!! After only a little over a year on the job (and the first 12 months of that was probationary) he was chosen to be one of their defensive tactics ( or use of force) instructors. He was up against some very good competition, most of which had over 10 years experience so this is really a big deal!!!
Congrats Jim......you deserve it and you never cease to amaze me!! I'm so proud of you, but never had a doubt you were the best man for the job!!!! :-)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
My bragging moment
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job Jim!!!!!! I share your bragging moment because I think he's pretty terrific too!!We've always been so proud of him.
Way to go James!!! we're proud of you too!!
I just shared your comments with him, he's blushing!!! So modest!!! ;-)
Post a Comment