Sunday, October 14, 2007

Give me that toy!! :-)

Lisa gave us a pleasant surprise tonight and brought Merrick and Tryg over for dinner while Chris and Matt ran some errands. Kellyn started squealing as soon as she saw her cousins (and Aunt of course) come in the front door.

The highlight of the night was when Kaitlin and Merrick surrounded a little toy in the living room while working on their "sitting up straight" moves. Kaitlin would get soooo excited it would scare Merrick and he would give the cutest little frown with actual real tears. Too bad it was so cute we couldn't stop laughing. Poor guy, works so hard at that frown and all we do is smile and laugh.......just doesn't seem fair.

Check it out for yourself.....






At the end of the evening, Kellyn followed Tryg to the car, climbed in and proceeded to allow Tryg to snap her into Matt's seat. Guess she had plans on seeing her other cousin no matter what! Makes me feel good!!! :-)









Earlier today, I went to take the girls on a power walk only to find one of my stroller tires flat so we opted for a wagon ride in stead. As you can see, they enjoyed it either way!! ;-)











What a site coming down the road!! Watch out neighbors, this is only the beginning!!!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Such beautiful girls. I hope they are feeling better.

Natalie said...

love the video! Is that you laughing? I miss it!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Yes......that my screech of a laugh! I didn't realize Jim was using the video function on the camera, so I was not on my best behavior!! :-)

Anonymous said...

girls can be so mean-hee hee. THey are so cute. Thanks for all the pics and videos!