Sunday, October 21, 2007

Steph's Night Out



Friday night, I was fortunate enough to get the night off so I could attend a little Bachelorette Party for my good friend Stephanie who is getting married next weekend.









Her husband works with Jim and she was one of the first friends I made here in California. She was living in Minnesota at the time, so we took every advantage of her trips here to visit to pamper ourselves (pedicures, posh lunches, etc....). Not to mention, she (and Jeff) are 2 of Kellyn's favorite "big people". Her eyes light up when they walk in the door and their way with children is something to be envious about.

Granted, I could have posted many more pictures.....most of which would be DEVASTATINGLY embarrassing so you can thank me later Steph for being "good to you". :-) It was such a fun night, full of "colorful" people and places.......most of which made Jim cringe when I told him all about it! Not a good sign!!!



Thanks for the fun ladies.......who's getting married next?? :-)