.......and so very sad!!! My precious little girls have been fighting a cold for the past many days (hence my lack of blogging) and it has just broken my heart to see them so "inactive". Poor little Kaitlin is so congested, she has a hard time nursing AND breathing at the same time. Makes things interesting to say the least!
However, little Kellyn has taken the brunt of the "crud". After several days of low grade fevers, and increasing somnolence.....I finally took her to Uncle Chris to get the run down. It's official.....she has an ear infection! I knew this was coming. She's gone almost 2 years w/out anything more than a diaper rash so I knew it was only a matter of time. And with 2 little ones, it's pretty much impossible for only 1 kid to be sick!
Poor thing......she didn't really enjoy her bath like she normally does. She laid there wrapped like a burrito in her towel for almost an hour. SO SAD!
Hard to tell which one is feeling puny. These two are definately 2 peas of the same pod!
Wish us luck and send many good thoughts Kell and Kait's way! I want my active little munchkins back.....and I NEVER thought I would say that! :-)Jim picked me up a little "something special" while at the drugstore getting Kellyn's antibiotics filled. THANK YOU JIM!! I would be lost without Stephen and Jon.......lost! I think it's funny how on the top of the book in small print it states "from the author of I Am America (and so can you)" which is the title of this book. Such dry humor! Hee Hee
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
So very puny
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't get the title? What?
Glad they're doing better now!
Post a Comment