Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday Kaitlin!!!



Did I get knocked in the head or something? How in the world has my baby turned 6 months old already? HOW??? So I'm 3 hours late in posting this but really......what's 3 hours?


Time to face reality, she's literally growing before our eyes. And for some reason, with the second one.....it's literally in warp speed. And this entire time I've been doing nothing but relishing in the "baby phase" instead of freaking out over every little detail like I did with Kellyn, and it's still flying by!!


Granted, they just get better with age......I just wish I could say the same thing about me! HA Oh well, Jim and I spent the day with the girls....just having family time and still trying to recover from a week of the crud!




Here's daddy giving his little"est" girl a birthday dance to "My bonny lies over the ocean"......one of my favorite songs from my childhood. My mom used to sing that to me all the time when we would visit my grandparents. Feels like it was just yesterday!













Big sister posing with the birthday girl just so she could see her picture on the camera screen. What a smartie!!


If you would have asked me 3 years ago - never in my WILDEST dreams would I have ever thought this is what I would be taking a picture of today. Crazy how life comes at you!

Kellyn enjoying her playhouse....this picture was just too cute to pass up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls are better. I was just saying last night when the girls from work and I went out to dinner that I can't believe Kaitlin is 6 months old. Even Daddy looks better today! Bev