I'm just trying video clip thing out.......sorry for the out of tune version of the Marilyn Monroe Happy Birthday gig. I really didn't mean for it to sound so goofy but oh well! Childbirth forced me to give up my dignity years ago so there you have it! :-) Enjoy

2 comments:
That was SO CUTE! And, your song, I could just imagine your strap falling off your shoulder.
Can't believe she is already 6-months. It seems like Callan will never get there...but like you said, as much as I try to savor the moments, it will go by too fast.
I'm glad everyone is feeling better now. That pic of Kellyn in her towel is so sad. Poor girl.
Amen sister.....It just flies by! And yes, my clothes were slowly coming off while I was singing to her.......which explains the sad little face that appeared 1/2 way through the song!! :-)
Post a Comment