Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Photographer in the House?

Kellyn got a hold of my camera this weekend and once she figured out the point and shoot concept.......it was all over!





This one is not all that bad considering it was taken by a "not quite" 2 year old. Granted, Mommy needed a total makeover....I had just gotten home from working out and was sweaty. Hence the SUPER SHINY look! :-)








Once the girls were down for their naps, we (a.k.a. JIM) decided it was time for some puppy pampering. Since it was rainy all week, they've been majorly neglected so I think Chase was going to claim that spot no matter what!!! Such a lapdog!











At least SOMEONE likes my cooking!! If it's not the girls hovering at my ankles when I'm in the kitchen, it's these mongrels! If it's not the kitchen.......then it's the bathroom. Can a mom EVER get a private moment anymore????

No comments: