Thursday, May 1, 2008

A good game of Tag

It's been years since I've played Tag......but my wonderful friend Angela at The Painted House has invited me to play the "on-line" version where I have to list 6 uninteresting things about myself.

Only 6???? C'mon Angela...........CHALLENGE ME!!! This should be easy!! ;-)

1. I have 3 warts on my head that form a triangle on the top of my scalp. They feel like ticks so I love to keep this information to myself on my first visit to the hair salon and watch the ladies (or men) freak out. Hee-Hee.......that's good ol' fashioned fun!

2. I'm obsessed with looking/watching and tracking real estate. Did I miss my true calling?

3. I'm addicted to maps..........any shape, size, color....doesn't matter. As soon as we get in the car, if I'm not driving.......I'm looking at a map. LOVE THEM!!! You would think that would have transferred over to GPS but nope....I still love a good paper map. Nothing beats them! It's the pirate in me.

4. I still have every note, card, post-it that any person has written to me personally on. I have them all filed by name and LOOOOVE to go through them during me free time (what's that?). Reminds me how fabulous my friends are (not that I need reminding) and how totally interesting my life has been so far (despite the sounds of this post).

5. I've pretty much cried during every episode of Oprah I've ever watched. I even cried during today's show when they had the cast of Sex and The City The Movie - What's wrong with me????

6. Last but not least, this is getting pretty personal.........but I have a birthmark pretty much ALL of you have never seen. And it's right in the crack of my tooshie!!! So I basically always look like I've done a crappy job (notice the pun) of wiping for 30 some odd years now. Was that too much info or what?

Aren't you glad I'm not posting pictures to explain my 6 oddities? HA!

Thanks Angela.......that was fun!

I know the rules were to tag 6 other people but since everyone I know that blogs has already been tagged.........I guess I'll be the grand finale of this run! :-)

However, for all of you that read my blog and e-mail me, I would LOOOOVE getting to know what makes you "unique" in 6 different ways. C'mon, I just embarrassed myself....now it's YOUR turn!! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! the thing is I knew alot of those oddities about you and yes even #6!!!! love ya girl!

Angie

Natalie said...

I love using paper maps, too!

#6--too funny. Post a pic, would ya?!

angela | the painted house said...

#3: It's how we got around NYC on the subway--Cheryl's amazing map-reading skilz.

Do I have my own file???

Thanks for playing!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

You could have pretty much wrote this for me sis!!!

And NO Natalie....you are not getting a picture. Consider this your lucky day!! :-)

And yes Angela, you have a file........and it's REALLY big!! Between you and Natalie, I've had many a good chuckle going through all those old (and some) new notes/letters. We 3 need to have another sleepover!! :-)

Natalie said...

Yes, let's plan a sleep over when everyone's lives settle down!