....and here they are. I'm sure it looks a lot worse than it is but boy is it starting to hurt now. In fact, this post is going to be super short b/c I need to dope up and crash!
You'll have to excuse my greasy, redneck, nasty look but it's only going to get greasier since I have 5 more days before I can wash my hair and fully brush my teeth. FUN!
Jim did say he was going to slip the plastic surgeon a $20, along with several magazine cutouts of beautiful bombshells to see if he could give me the complete overhaul. Nice huh?
I have so many other exciting things to blog about from the past week but that's just going to have to wait until I can focus longer at the computer screen w/out getting a major headache. Ugh!
Thank you all for your phone calls, e-mail, letters, food, everything. We're so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
You asked for it....
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow girl! Wish I was closer!! Of course you are still beautiful no matter what but you did do it big time huh! love ya and I'll talk to you soon.
Angie
HOLY COW! Where have I been? Cheryl, I can't believe this! I am so thankful that it wasn't worse...like you said, with a baby in your arms. I hope you have someone to help you when Jim is at work--wish it were me. I sometimes go 3-4 day without washing my hair--you can do it!
LOVE YOU! And, please don't do this again!
I'm so glad things went well! I guess I can't complain too much now that you've had HEAD surgery! Yikes!
Post a Comment