Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Togetherness"

Today Jim and I are celebrating 3 years of official "togetherness". And boy do we know how to pack it all in............2 kids, 1 cross country move, 2 new jobs........all since we said "I do". Never did it occur to me that 2 words could mean so many different things but I would say them all over again.......a thousand times!


I love you Jim and everything "we" are together.









4 comments:

Clader Family said...

Cheryl, I love reading your blog! What an awsome family you have and what a busy three years! Happy Anniversary!
Tammi

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! We didn't forget but I didn't send your card because We're still hoping we can give it to you personally tomorrow!!!!!! Love,

Jim's Mom and Dad

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Thank you everyone!

And Tammi...it's so awesome to see you on my blog! I had no idea you were keeping up with it!!!! YEAH! I've missed you at workouts and can't wait to get back! Hugs to you and the kiddos!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, you two! Cheryl, get yourself healed up and go celebrate Hagmeister style...like a sky dive, a ski trip, or something! :)

Love you!

- Angela