Monday, March 31, 2008

THE WIGGLES!!!!

So, I'm totally behind on my posts lately so I'm going to have to play catch up. Last Thursday, Jim and I did something we swore we would NEVER do...........we took the girls to go see The Wiggles. And you parents, don't pretend like you don't know who these guys are!! :-)






Not only does Kellyn know all the songs by heart, but so do Jim and I since we have to listen to the CD's in the car everywhere we go. Sometimes the same song OVER AND OVER!!!! Regardless, watching the girls at this concert was entertainment enough for us.







First of all.....it was RIGHT in the middle of their afternoon naptime so we were running on fumes to begin with. That mixed with TOTAL SENSORY OVERLOAD......and this is what you got. 2 girls sitting on our laps, looking straight ahead, dazed look on their face, a little bit of drool on their bottom lips, absolutely mesmerized at what they were seeing. They had NO idea what to do but watch in amazement!!! I literally thought we were moments away of having actual brain oozing out of their ears!



After about 45 minutes of this behavior (1/2 the show), Kellyn FINALLY mustered up the courage to show off her "dance moves" in the aisle.



And that's all she wrote!














And to get in the "spirit" of the afternoon..........Jim let Kellyn play dress up on his head with her complimentary Wiggles stickers they had waiting on her seat. I just LOOOVE this picture! What a guy!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy & I have been not once but TWICE to see the Wiggles!! The girls love them & we love to watch them. Last time Meagan got to give one of the dancers flowers for Dorothy to eat- she was "like butter I tell ya!" She talked about that for weeks!! Great show & love all the characters- there are much worse children's shows out there....you picked a good one!! Meagan is turning 4 & is ready for another wiggle concert!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

I knew I could count on you Jacy!! Being a fellow mom of 2 beautiful girls really teaches you something huh? Just like when we first met.....so much in common!!! Too bad we live so far apart, we could take the girls together, I'm sure your girls would get Kellyn out there dancing from minute 1. :-)

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos! That's got to be Jim's favorite song too. I seem to remember him singing it to Kellyn in another post. Glad they had such a good time. Looks like you and Jim did too. Bev