Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They're baaaaack!!!!

Oh yeah baby......you know what I'm talking about!!

The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars have returned to prime-time. And so far it looks like this season is going to be just as entertaining as the previous ones. Guess it depends on your version of entertainment.

Granted, I'm working during that time but THANK GOODNESS for Tivo. Modern technology is aiding in my irresponsible behaviour and indulgence in totally mindless TV but I LOVE IT!!

Yes, I have a problem.....I've already admitted that in my blog a long time ago. Nothing's changed. In fact, it's getting worse! Just ask Jim who tried to watch TV last night and realized both tuners on the cable box were busy recording my brainless reality TV shows. :-)

How else should I fill my time when I'm doing our MOUND of laundry over the weekend??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this year's batchor. He is so funny. The girls are just as wacky. But what do you expect. Do you ever find yourself thinking "I am so glad I am already married." I could not even compete with these women, they are TRAMPS!!!! Where are the sweet girls with some morals?

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

They usually get sent home on day 1.......MAYBE day 2. Like the cute girl with the short blonde hair that was a church marketing rep. Although she did the whole opera thing this week she seemed so real. Of course, got the boot.

You're right......SO GLAD to watching this from home knowing Jim is by my side!!! Aaaahhhh