Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tryg!!!


Tryg Tryg Tyg......has it been 6 years ALREADY? I've always felt as though you were "my" first "baby" and being able to watch you grow up is just awesome. And not only that, but to see you grow up with MY babies makes you even more special. You've becomes such an incredible little man. SO smart, SO adorable, SO sweet, SO helpful, SO silly, SO thoughtful, SO hilarious, SO gentle, SO EVERYTHING!!! You're going to make one girl VERY happy someday (and break many hearts I'm sure). You've been a trusty friend to Kellyn, one that she asks to see everyday.Thank you for being everything that you are....we love you to pieces and adore every second we're with you.

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of you over the past 6 years. There's too many to post......you're quite photogenic you know!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Jude and Tryg were about the same age but they are REALLY close in age. Happy birthday beautiful boy!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Apparantly "cuteness" was very popular that year.....as apparant with Jude and Tryg. Their both going to be big heartbreakers!