Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Beverly!!!

Ok.....I'm officially 39 minutes late (PST). I started this entry early in the day and was hoping to finish it up at work but we were BUSY BUSY so here I am.....quiet house and all alone. HEAVEN!

Beverly, You successfully squashed all my fears of having a "mother-in-law". I couldn't have asked for a more perfect and wonderful person to enter my life and that of my kids. They love and adore you and when you are around, it's like a vacation for us. You're just awesome and we hope you had a FABULOUS day!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of you and Kaitlin.....with her little crocodile tear in the comfort of Grammy's arms. Just precious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You always make me cry!!! I just loved Kellyn singing Happy Birthday to me last night. And I couldn't have asked for more perfect daughter-in-laws than you and Joanne. I just wish you lived closer!!!

Cheryl the Hagmeister said...

Diddo Diddo Diddo!!! We practiced your birthday song all day yesterday so I'm glad to hear it was worth it. :-)