*****Happy Mother's Day******
Not only have I been a bad blogger, but I've been an even WORST daughter, grand-daughter, and daughter-in-law. I'm beyond ashamed, but not one single deserving mother (and there's soooooooooooooo many of you out there) is going to receive a personal card/gift from us this year so hopefully I can use this outlet to let you all know how much you deserve special recognition today. We love you all and thank you so much for the inspiration you are for us to be better parents to Kellyn and Kaitlin.
Speaking of the devils (literally) - we have an exciting day of morning cereal and grocery shopping ahead of us. Now THAT'S special recognition, right? :-)
Hugs and Kisses
XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Cheryl! Two sweet little girls wished me a Happy Mother's day while having breakfast with Daddy. Have a great day.
Bev
Hope you had a great day with the girls!
You've had a lot going on! And I'm waiting for bathing suit pics. :)
Angela - only YOU would be waiting for bathing suit pics. Most "normal" people would be running in the other direction!! :-)
Don't make me pull out some of the early year pics of Angela in her bathing suits. Like the ones at Hilton Head while playing Tennis.
I'm laughing just thinking about it!!
Post a Comment