Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cabo: Poolside

Nothing makes a vacation MORE of a vacation then laying by a beautiful pool doing absolutely NOTHING!!!!

Granted, Jim and I aren't used to sitting still for too long........so we somehow were convinced to join "tequila pool volleyball". Little did I know the rules of the game, otherwise I would have sat still and enjoyed the book I was reading like Bill and Kim did. They're smart cookies!!!



In case you're keeping score - our team KICKED BUTT!








Jim ordered this and I laughed my butt off watching him drink out of this silly pineapple. What would his marine corp buddies think???






View of the pool from our balcony









View of "the point" from our room. You could lay in bed and see this out the windows........just gorgeous. Looked like a face backdrop!!








More views








We gotta bring the girls back here.......they're going to LOOOVE that killer whale slide. Jim and I had to test it out for them. :-)







Later that night, we walked over the sister resort for dinner at their beachside sushi restaurant. YUM YUM and YUM!! And the ambiance/views were to die for. Granted, the company wasn't too bad either! :-)


You can already tell, Bill and Kim are definitely "seasoned" Cabo travelers. They have that 1st suns "glow" where Jim and I have that red, crab-like appearance. Stupid tourists! :-)



No comments: