Yes...........that's me. I've not only neglected you all, but I've failed to blog about the neglect. Just awful!!!!
I've been spending 2 days a week in the bay area for meetings, then Jim and I slipped away for 4 days in Cabo San Lucas (sans kids - WOW), we're in escrow to buy a house, a visit from my mom and Floyd, work, life, H1N1 flu pandemic (talk about media panic - my goodness), and yadda yadda yadda........bottom line: It's just insane over here on the left coast!
This is my promise to you all for being so patient. You'll not only have SEVERAL massive blogs coming your way very soon...........but I'm going to just saturate your brains with more pics then you could ever imagine wanting to see.
Warning: Some will be of me and Jim in bathing suits so prepare your precious eyes!!!!
Hang tight
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Bad Blogger
Posted by
Cheryl the Hagmeister
at
12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment