Our last night there, the result had a Fiesta Celebration. Maybe it was BECAUSE we were leaving but I'm not vain enough to believe that. :-)
It was an all you can eat/drink kindof thing with "entertainment". Little did I realize, WE were going to be part of the entertainment.
The items hanging from our necks are shot glasses each person gets adorned with when entering the fiesta. Oh my!
Jim and I participating in the group dance. I look like Elaine from Seinfeld with my thumbs up. As for Jim - I have NO IDEA what he's doing. SCARY!!!
Bill and Kim, Jim and I were chosen to take part of this "dance off". It started off with about 10 couples and we ended up being part of the final 3. Lucky us huh? At that point, each couple had to do this role play thing. They dressed the guy up in a HUGE sombrero, then he had to "growl" in the microphone, take 3 big steps to the front of the stage - the in their best "mexican voice" summons their lady to their side. Then we had to dance around the sombrero. Just how I imagined spending my final night in Cabo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment