Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!!! :-)

Have I mentioned how wonderful of a husband Jim is? Well, he is and this family just wouldn't work if it wasn't for him.

4 years ago on the little piece of land called Jekyll Island in Georgia..........we made that commitment I was afraid I would never be able to make. Is marriage blissful all the time? Absolutely not............however, good and bad....it's one of the most wonderful roller coaster rides ever!

He's the big goofball that can make me laugh so hard milk shoots out my nose, he's our protector, my confidant, my arch nemesis (sometimes), partner in crime, best daddy EVER, and the love of Chase's life.

I can't begin to tell you how lucky I am to have him in my life.

Granted, he's counting down the days until I turn 40 so he can trade me in for two 20's (har har) but getting rid of me isn't going to be that easy.

I LOVE YOU JIM!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yea! Happy Anniversary!