Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cabo - In Review

FINALLY...............done with all my Cabo posts. You'll see them all below. I warned you, it's a whopper!!!

Start with Beach Fun and work your way up. Don't miss "The Hike"......it was quite the adventure!! :-)

We had SUCH a great time with our good friends Bill and Kim. I'm surprised that after ruining all their "doing absolutely nothing" time, causing near death moments (twice), and completely inappropriate photographing.............we're still friends!!

Perhaps they've given in to the fact that we're like fungus: Once we're friends, it's pretty near impossible to get rid of us!!! :-)

We had SUCH a blast and look forward to our next adventure together!!!

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

Oh, I've loved living vicariously through you reading these posts. You kids are nuts. Just nuts. I LOVE the photo of you and Jim dancing. Classic. And, the hike--shame, shame! What kind of role models are you anyway? :)

Glad you all had so much fun! I could really use a day on a waverunner like that. Ahh...!