Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lake Time Fun

We couldn't pass up this gorgeous evening so we loaded the pups and girls and took them to the lake. Good thing I threw in Kellyn's bathing suit JUST IN CASE. I swear this girl is going to wake up with fins and gills one of these days.

And of course..........the Ariel life jacket. Kellyn was in heaven. While she "swam" with Daddy and "rode" Chase, Kait and I watched from the sidelines writing the ABC's in the sand and throwing sticks for Xena.

We were all a dirty mess by the time we left, Kellyn was shivering cold.....but they had a blast!!










Poor Chase. First he gets loved.......then he gets bench pressed. Just doesn't seem fair! :-)









SHOW OFF!!!! But a yummy show off at that!








My 1st baby girl. :-) Sweet Xena - her short haircut makes her look (and feel) like a puppy again. You would never know she's 12 years old. GO GIRL!!



A girl and her dog -





Shivering cold and wet...........only Daddy has what it takes. Boy is he wrapped around all 10 of her little fingers.





And she knows it!!! :-)




No comments: