Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jesse Won!!!

Ok.....it's official. I'm a COMPLETE freak!

I couldn't wait to get home from work last night to watch the season finale of The Bachelorette. We've already been over this and considering the fact that I was really crazy about both of her choices........I JUST LOVE JESSE!!

Ok, not going to bore you with this anymore (until next season) but I'm ashamed to admit I'm so sad it's over. (sigh)........perhaps I need to vamp up the romance in my life. Agree?? :-)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I feel your pain! I was sorta rooting for Jason. I think his coloring is so much like hers and they compliment each other. Looking back at Jesse emerging from the limo on the first night and her expression, I'm shocked he made it to the end.

But, Jesse does have some sex appeal, animal magnetism... Do I sound like a pervert?