So this past week, we got all the carpet in the main living areas (kitchen, living room, dining room, all hallways) replaced with wood laminate and we LOVE IT!!! With 2 kids (3 including Jim) and 2 dogs, I was tired tired TIRED of constantly spending every free second cleaning my carpets.
The results are in:
The results are in:
Since we were a little "displaced" this past week, we did our best to fight off the heat and smoke and head outside. We met Lisa and the boys (minus Tryg) at a new shopping complex that has lots of fun stuff for kids. Needless to say, the train was a BIG hit!

6 comments:
The floors are gorgeous! I love the color wood you chose. Wish we'd put that in our house, too. We can see every speck of dust and dirt on our floors.
Beautiful! I bet you are so happy now. Carpet is the arch enemy to children and beast. Congrats!
Thanks Ladies........so far, since we got the floors, the girls have dropped 3 sippy cups that have "exploded" and I LOOOOVED the cleanup process! Just fabulous!!
I love the floors! Did you and Jim do them yourselves? If so, come to my house.
Love the floors. We need to rip up our carpet and our current hardwood floors and replace them with either laminate or tile. Our hardwoods are cheep and they are looking rough around the frig were kids drop water and ice and let it sit there.
Great job on the floors guys!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous!!
Post a Comment